[NCSG-EC] Approval of new members

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Mon Nov 14 18:35:45 EET 2022

Hello all,

I have gone through the system and cast my votes in the system.  Some are yes, some are no.

But I’m concerned that none of the organizational applications provided any kind of statement of interest, or domain name, or any information at all.  Is that because our system is broken and it isn’t being saved when applicants enter in the data?  Or do applicants think it is unnecessary to fill out the application?  For many of these applicants, there is nothing but the name of an organization supplied and that does not enable us to do our due diligence on them.

Remember that accepting new members requires no “no” votes under our charter.  Decisions to accept members must be unanimous.

Thanks,
Robin