[NCSG-EC] [Ext] ICANN 75 Meetings

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:07:26 EEST 2022

Dear Bruna,
Thank you for your email.
atleast ECs and some NCUC leaders to add items, here is what we have

1.ICANN Public Comment: Initial Report on Transfer Policy Review - Phase
1(a)

2.Non Commercial perspective on Closed Generics

3.Non Commercial New gTLDs Applicant Support (building on the work of the
SubPro Working Group and new initiatives to move forward by GNSO Council.
Questions include: who are the “outside experts'' that ICANN should engage
to help frame and write the Applicant Support process?  We are a unique
voice in this process because our members include organizations from the
Global South, indigenous communities (in Global South and Global North),
minority communities, and IDN experts.  We should be able to provide
special input on this very important matter and a path to solving this long
standing problem in ICANN.)

4.Human Right Impact Assessment  for SSAD and ODA

5.ICANN.org Policy & NCUC PDP improved engagement opportunity

These are sessions we would like to have if it is possible.

Kind regards,

Benjamin