[NCSG-EC] ICANN 75 Meetings

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:23:01 EEST 2022

Heya everyone,

Hope this email finds you well!

So, I am still having some conversations with Andrea about the meetings we
are requesting for ICANN75 and, so far, we have requested two 90 min
sessions:  one for Policy Committee and another for NCSG Membership Meeting.

Given @Ephraim Percy Kenyanito <ephraim at article19.org> request for us to
try to accommodate a HRIA session, I have asked Andrea to check the
availability of rooms and apparently we can either book a sign-up room with
no services or take a slot that is open knowing there will be conflicts (in
this case with two GNSO meetings).

Therefore, in order for us to be able to better coordinate amongst
ourselves on this meetings and rooms availability, i'd like to ask @Raoul
Plommer <plommer at gmail.com> and @Benjamin Akinmoyeje <benakin at gmail.com> to
please share with us the list of meetings you requested. I think it's best
for us to be in touch with one another this time to improve coordination (:

Last but not least, I'd ask @Tomslin Samme-Nlar
<mesumbeslin at gmail.com> and @Ephraim
Percy Kenyanito <ephraim at article19.org> about the HRIA session, should we
follow up with taking one that's conflicting with a Council meeting?

best,
Bruna
--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos