[NCSG-EC] IGF Expert group meeting process

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Feb 11 21:03:01 EET 2022

Hi David and all,

Apologies, I didn’t realize that I was still a representative on that committee!  I haven’t received any mail or other info on it in years.  Am I really still a rep there?  If so, I apologize for not following this process and ask how can I get up to speed?  Is there an email list or something?

Thanks,
Robin