[NCSG-EC] [Ext] Re: Fwd: Travel Slot replacement - Applications on the additional document

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:01:55 EEST 2022

Hey, all,

So, the results from our voting are the following:

Kathy Kleiman - 4 votes
Razoana Moslan -  3 votes
Adisa Bolutife - 2 votes
Hakikur Rahman - 1 vote

I will then announce the results to the list as a follow up to this
msg. @Andrea
Glandon <andrea.glandon at icann.org> can you send Razoana's name to the
travel team ?

Best,
Bruna

--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype: