[NCSG-EC] 2022 NCSG elections timeline

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:57:25 EEST 2022

Dear EC,

Im writing just to let you know that I have announced the timeline for our
2022 elections. This year we are starting a bit sooner this year given
staffs request to have all the sponsored travelers for the AGM still in may
and below follows the timeline:

*NCSG ELECTIONS TIMELINE *
*26 April:* Check-in begins
*28 April - 05 May:* Nomination Period
*05 May:* Deadline for nomination acceptance and candidate statement.
*6 May:* Meet the candidates call / Check-in ends
*9 May (00:00 UTC) to 16 May (23:59 UTC): *Confidential, electronic voting
period
*17 May: *Announcement of results

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos