[NCSG-EC] Help deciding council slot - deadline today

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:08:13 EEST 2022

Dear all,

As I have announced on the list, today is the deadline for sending the GNSO
funded travellers names to staff. Tomslin will not be attending the meeting
due to personal reasons so we can use his for one community member and I
have announced yesterday a short notice call for using that slot.

So far we had applications from the following names - which i will send to
you privately:
- Farzaneh Badiei
- Razoana Moslam
- Houda Chihi

Given this is a policy meeting id be in favour of prioritizing someone
thats currently involved with a PDP and given Farzaneh is at the Transfer
Policy WG id suggest we use this slot with her. What do you think ?

Best,
Bruna
--

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

German Chancellor Fellow 21' (Bundeskanzler-Stipendiatin) | Alexander von
Humboldt Foundation <https://www.humboldt-foundation.de/>

Visiting Researcher (Gastwissenschaftlerin) | Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin
für Sozialforschung (WZB) <https://wzb.eu/en>

Member | Coalizão Direitos na Rede <https://direitosnarede.org.br/>
Chair | Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group at ICANN
<https://gnso.icann.org/en/about/stakeholders-constituencies/ncsg>
Co-Coordinator | Internet Governance Caucus  <https://igcaucus.org/>

Twitter: @boomartins <https://twitter.com/boomartins> // Skype:
bruna.martinsantos