[NCSG-EC] ICANN70 Planning meeting - proposed agenda and plenary session request for ICANN70 kick off planning call - 14 January at 14:00 UTC

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:23:24 EET 2021

Dear EC,

The SO/ACs leadership group has a kickoff planning meeting for ICANN70 this
Thursday @ 14h00 UTC and I am sharing the meeting agenda below.

Since this was a meeting that was scheduled last minute I am having a
schedule conflict that will result on me attending this and another meeting
all at the same time. Would any of you be available to attend this meeting
with me just so I dont miss anything ?