[NCSG-EC] meeting soon?

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Sep 30 16:45:49 EEST 2020

Gentle nudge gentlemen!! the ladies have replied, but not you guys!
please fill in the second THIRD  poll in today's message. Thanks!!  only
one date remained valid and there was a conflict with an NPOC meeting so
Maryam has prepared a third doodle
https://doodle.com/poll/6vhfgg56vsnui9h9. I apologize to those who have
already filled in the first two, we will go ahead with the majority
choice regardless of whether you participate this time.

Thanks

Stephanie