[NCSG-EC] meeting soon?

Stephanie E Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Sep 22 15:24:13 EEST 2020

Unfortunately we do not have a time when all can meet. I am trying
again....I hate to lecture anyone, because I am sitting in the middle
timezone, and I know that folks don't want to meet early in the morning
or late at night. However, someone has to give a bit here, we are spread
across a wide range of time zones. Here is the new doodle.
https://doodle.com/poll/u8hn4zsyivz4kygq

Kind regards

Steph