[NCSG-EC] Draft Call/ToR for the strategic review

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:54:05 EEST 2020

Hi Joan

The call should be published shortly on the general list, after which
applications will be officially "open." Although it does feel a bit "by the
rules," I would kindly ask you to reapply then at chair at ncsg.is so that all
the processes can be followed as they should ;)

Thank you for your understanding, and your enthusiasm!

Have a nice day,