[NCSG-EC] Draft Call/ToR for the strategic review

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Mon Sep 28 17:30:29 EEST 2020

Hello Raphael,

I would like to join this working group, I have reviewed the draft google
doc and accept the tasks outlined.
Thanks,

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--

Joan Kerr, Entrepreneur, Mixed Media Artist, Community Leader

_____________________________________

Chair, Climate Smart Victory Garden Team

Chair, ICANN, Not for Profit Operations Constituency

Chair, IEEE Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair, Science for Peace, Climate Smart Victory Gardens

Member, Public Registry Advisory Council

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Canada

UN WSIS Award Recipient, for Content & Creativity

Durham Region Recipient, Community Partnership Award

Founder, Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities

www.joankerr.ca, www.fbsc.org

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

1-416-907-0783