[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Re: Termination with our current host, and GDPR issues re transfer

Stephanie Perrin stephanie at digitaldiscretion.ca
Sat May 9 19:04:02 EEST 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [NCSG-EC] Termination with our current host, and GDPR
issues re transfer
Date: 	Sat, 9 May 2020 12:00:57 -0400
From: 	Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
To: 	ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is

I am so sorry we delayed on this, Raphael!  My fault.

I rather doubt that a Colorado IT firm is GDPR compliant.  I also rather
doubt that it applies to NCSG as we are an informal association.  Not an
NGO.  So more like a  bowling league or a bridge club (deliberately
selecting 50's era clubs).  But if you think belonging to NCSG is a
covered activity, fire away, I am interested in the legal reasoning.
(this opinion of course by means reflects my concerns about our privacy
policies, as yet not form