[NCSG-EC] Vaibhav

Raphael Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:57:59 EEST 2020

Hi all

What he said to Milton is disrespectful, and contains specific accusations
as well as threats. I think he needs to be reminded off-list of the
expected standards of behavior at ICANN and encouraged to withdraw what he
said and eventually apologize. If he keeps lashing on, then to me thats a
case of temporary suspension from the mailing list with further review on
our side.

Milton is harsh, and I also think he should exercise restraint in such
circumstances, and it would be fair game to remind him. His point could be
made without certain words, irrespective of their being "true" or not. But
Vaibhav's surely went way over the line as far as standards of behavior are
concerned, much more than Milton ever did.

I know you don't like to play the cop Steph, but I do think it's required,
unfortunately. If you don't feel like it, I can volunteer, or someone else
can go ahead too.

But let's quickly discuss first; let me know what you all think.

Have a nice day,