[NCSG-EC] clarifications on election

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:06:15 EEST 2020

The "transgender bit" is actually seriously hard to formulate, if we want
to make sure we have at least two males and females in the council, without
excluding the third gender. There is no way we could always (if ever)
attract two transgender people on board. I can't come up with language that
clears all the hurdles, at least not the top of my head. I think it'd be
unwise to ignore this completely though. Could encourage anyone to start
the process on better language on of the charter, but like it was already
said, the elections aren't really the best time for it.

-Raoul