[NCSG-EC] call with NCSG

Matthew Shears matthew.shears at board.icann.org
Thu Jan 16 17:43:27 EET 2020

Hi Stephanie - I will be attending your meeting on Wednesday next week
(along with Becky) so perhaps we could also meet in person around that?
Happy to have a call - tricky around the Board workshop.  Will be in DC
29th and 30th if that works?  Then back in the UK week of 10th Feb and
available.

Best!