[NCSG-EC] rescinding my resignation from the position of Chair of NCSG

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 9 17:00:06 EET 2019

I think that is a great idea Raph, and I am working on a grid to evaluate issues.  I think it iwill take usa while to agree how to actually analyze an issue, what criteria to use (eg on occupying two positions:  fundamental fairness in encouraging all members to have an opportunity to participate, effective use of available ICANN travel support, conflict of interest between two constituencies/SG or ACs, etc)

There will be different criteria for different issues, hence the grid.  All criteria must map to agreed values.

Baby steps...

sigh

SP