[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Re: Applications received for the ABR Leadership from developing countries call to attend ICANN65.

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:46:20 EET 2019

Thanks, Stephanie for inviting me,

I am waiting for the working plan or the questions on which I can help.

Regarding *the type of this call for fellowship*, I think it is better to
select those who usually contribute or are regionally / nationally engaged
but had never got an opportunity to be sponsored before since it is
intended to promote/simulate the participation of the underserved or
underrepresented people. In my opinion, previous or recent fellows of
ICANN/NCSG fellowship or other well-known Internet Org should not be chosen.

That said, I know some people within the candidates who were fellows and I
wish they let this opportunity to others, but it is only a personal point
of view.

Meilleures salutations,

--ff--