[NCSG-EC] Fwd: Re: Applications received for the ABR Leadership from developing countries call to attend ICANN65.

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 6 20:40:18 EET 2019

Hi folks, here is a list of the applications we have received for that ABR slot for Marrakech.  It is, as you can see, a lot.  I asked Farell Folly if he could give us a hand understanding the SOIs....there are lots of people referencing local events, local organizations, and I think it would be very helpful to have someone with local knowledge give us a hand understanding the relevance of these events and organizations.

But get ready for some work at our meeting in Marrakech.  Initial thoughts welcome.  I am of the view that this award was designed for under-represented countries, we should not pick someone who regularly attends ICANN as a fellow.  But my mind is still very open on this.

cheers Steph