[NCSG-EC] let's finish all the outstanding membership applications

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 00:45:10 EET 2019

Hi all

Sorry for the belated reply, I was traveling. It is quite unfortunate that
this bug is still around; I did not notice it as I could see some comments
by Stephanie and Raoul in there. In any case I will bring this up with
Wapix yes.

Thank you for your cooperation for now and hopefully next round will be
easier...

Best,