[NCSG-EC] Fwd: NCSG Finance Committee proposed Internal Operating Procedures

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 20:28:22 EEST 2019

>From the procedures: "Members of the NCSG Finance Committee have no
entitlement to travel support and the
NCSG Finance Committee has no access to financial resources to secure
meeting space.

However, from time to time the NCSG Finance Committee may wish to have a
face-to-face
meeting or to convene at an external forum. This is permitted provided
there are no cost
implications for the NCSG or its member constituencies."

I think these two paragraphs are unnecessary after the first one, in D 1.

I would also want to move the contingency plan towards the NCSG EC, for I
don't think the PC should be concerned with such operational side of the
stakeholder group.

-Raoul