[NCSG-EC] Avoiding schedule collisions within the NCSG

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 16:48:48 EEST 2019

Hey Raoul,

I think everything is pretty much at the preliminary level. As you know,
SO/AC Leadership is still taking time to suggest topics for the
Cross-Community interactions and so on!

But I would say that this is an easy equation to solve, NCUC has been
cutting down the number of sessions in meetings and this has allowed us to
be more present at the NCSG meetings in general. So, for Montreal, Im
considering a Membership Meeting and an EC meeting, yet to be scheduled.

--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins