[NCSG-EC] rep for Kobe?

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 12 19:24:04 EET 2019

Hi folks, I have to confirm our travellers for Kobe by the 22nd, and would like to be early.  So far we have all 6 councillors ok, I believe Raphael if coming from the NCUC, could you tell me who is coming from NPOC?  I thought Juan, if memory serves, but please confirm.

Thanks everybody!  I hope we can schedule an EC meeting soon, it looks like the membership platform is better, and I would like to have a brief discussion about our role on the EC vis a vis the FC.  For those who might not be paying attention, we have had a few unfortunate hiccups

kind regards,

Stephanie.