[NCSG-EC] Evaluation of individual applicants

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:34:09 EET 2019

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Raphael for this. the NCSG Organization applicants have also been
fixed.
Please login and let us know how it is working for you.

Just wanted to draw your attention to the lightweight procedure we drafted
for approval of member (it's in Q and A format) the most important part is:

   - When the Executive Committee approves your application, you will
   receive a welcome email, and you will be subscribed to our main mailing
   list, and will be a member of NCSG. After your NCSG membership has been
   approved, those constituencies you indicated you want to join, if any, will
   be notified. Constituencies have their own processes for accepting your
   application after your NCSG membership application has been approved.
   - If the Executive Committee does not find you eligible for membership,
   you will be sent an email with the reason explaining why your application
   has been unsuccessful. Your personal information, other than your name (or/
   and organization name, if applicable) and the reason for rejection, will be
   deleted from our database. The EC will also keep a record of its
   communication with you which might have the email address you provided in
   your application.
   - If the Executive Committee cannot verify your non-commercial interest
   in DNS policy or if the website you have pointed us to does not resolve ,
   or for other reasons that the Executive Committee deems appropriate based
   on the charter and these guidelines and your application, you will be sent
   an email requesting clarification before a formal decision is made. If we
   did not receive any response within one month of our inquiry, your
   application will be withdrawn, but you will be welcome to re-apply for
   membership again in the future. In such circumstances, the Executive
   Committee will delete your personal data from our membership database other
   than your name (and organization name, if applicable) and the reason for
   rejection. The EC will also keep a record of its communication with you
   which might have the email address you provided in your application.

Here is the link:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Operating+Procedures#OperatingProcedures-390467708
Farzaneh