[NCSG-EC] Evaluation of individual applicants

Raphaël Beauregard-Lacroix rbeauregardlacroix at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:48:02 EET 2019

Dear all,

It is now possible to proceed with the evaluation of individual applicants
from the front end members.ncsg.is

UI-wise, it is still as clunky, but it does work on my side.

You will notice a lot of "test" stuff in the prompts - just erase it and
replace it with your comments.

There is still a bug with organisational applicants. it is in the process
of being solved. However at this point anything that will make the pile of
unprocessed applications, even if only for individuals, is a good idea.

In terms of process, I suggest that we lower the pile by focusing first on
those upon which we all agree (on way or another) For the yeses, Stephanie
can give the final greenlight and I can proceed with the status change in
the backend, along with mailing list registration, etc.

For the other ones, we can discuss how we want to go about.

Upon recommendation of Farzaneh, it is probably better to keep list and
on-call exchanges about potential members to a minimum and keep such things
in the back-end; I do believe mailing list and calls are public.

Have a nice day,