[NCSG-EC] Proposed NCSG Finance Committee Ethics Policy

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Thu Dec 19 20:53:50 EET 2019

Dear NCSG Executive Committee,

In my position as acting Chair of the NCSG Finance Committee I would
like to forward to the ExCom some of the business of the NCSGG FC that
was underway when I took over. There were two documents being worked up
for approval. One was a NCSG Finance Committee Ethics Policy and the
other was a longer document dealing with FC Procedures.

I am attaching the Ethics Policy document for your consideration. In
some ways it complements the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior to be
found at:

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016-06-28-en

I will soon be forwarding the FC Procedures document for your
consideration.

Sam Lanfranco, Acting Chair

NCSG Finance Committee