[NCSG-EC] Urgent: need a temporary alternate for the Council meeting tomorrow

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 18 20:32:18 EET 2019

Hi folks, we have to find a temporary alternate for tomorrow's GNSO Council meeting.  Rafik stepped forward to take the proxy, but because Farzi has now formally resigned, we have to find a temp alternate, proxy will no longer work.  Too bad, I tried to squeak it through but it bounced back.  So can we please have your recommendation for a temporary alternate for tomorrow?  Not one of the declared candidates please, because we do not want to show favoritism to one or the other.

I was just visiting with Sam Lanfranco who is willing to do it again, but we used him for the Montreal meeting, so it would be better to find a new person.  He is, however, up to speed on Council issues which is a decided plus and he has no intention of applying for the longer term temp alternate.

Kind regards

Steph