[NCSG-EC] Election timing for 2019

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 18:50:34 EEST 2019

I'd also like to have all SG elections at the same time. I don't know whether we will have the results just before starting ICANN 65 but in any case will be good to be clear each term ends in AGM then.

Maybe we could do meet the candidates some days before to avoid crossing with RightsCon, I will suggest ending nomination period June 4th or 5th  , I think that nomination period is too long, to be able to have meet candidates call on June 6th or 7th.

Just sharing some thoughts,
Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaMembership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas