[NCSG-EC] Organizations and Individuals representations at NCSG

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 12:45:09 EEST 2018

Just as a starting point to the discussion, the number of employees is a
very different indicator to the amount of members of an organisation. We
shouldn't treat them the same.

If I understood correctly, you'd want to divide the small organisations
into tiny and small. Since only four people can represent an organisation
at NCSG (two reps for each constituency), I feel it's unnecessary to create
additional restrictions on participation.

-Raoul