[NCSG-EC] Organizations and Individuals representations at NCSG

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 01:09:07 EEST 2018

Hi all,

I shared these procedures with you a couple of months ago and also shared
with the mailing list.

I have now gone through it again and considered members comments. You can
comment here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gt7vfXOl1RjTdh_iQd7E4yUjEiGez24jexNodQopgks/edit?usp=sharing

There is one important question that needs to be answered:

In our charter small orgs are defined as any org that doesnt qualify as
large org. In these procedures I thought it might be better to consider
only for these procedural purposes to divide small orgs to those of up to
10 members or employees and those up to 50 members or employees. :

The charter does not say we cannot do this but it says: "The Executive
Committee shall, at its discretion, determine limits to the total number of
Individual members who can join from any single organization (provided the
limit shall apply to all Organizations, of the same size category,
equally)."

So I am wondering if this is ok because it would be unfair to apply the
same membership limitation to an org with 30 members and an org with 3
members.

Let me know, I would like to approve these by the end of September the
latest so if you have objections and want to change the document
substantively please do so by 21st of September.

Best

Farzaneh