[NCSG-EC] NCSG Elections Timeline

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:19:48 EEST 2018

Thanks for this,

I think we also need to discuss some of the points that Tapani raised for
the last elections, specifically the restrictions on gender and regions:
https://lists.ncsg.is/pipermail/election-reform/2017-July/000022.html, and
these could be written out for future election procedures - Tapani has
already made most of the work for us.

It'd be good to agree on these before the election starts.

-Raoul