[NCSG-EC] Tomorrow's EC Meeting

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:14:33 EEST 2018

I only have Robin and Monika signed up but I have to do a meeting before
Panama and brief you on a couple of things:

- We need to get going with membership approval, please go ahead and
evaluate them. It's been more than a month.

- I would like to talk to you about procedural issues we need to pay
attention to. Some procedures are being drafted. But we need to see what we
need to codify among our customary practices

-I would like to tell you my plans regarding the applications forms:

1. No address after our meeting will be collected. I want to ask you about
the distinction between org and individuals and whether we should
distinguish between them
2. I would like the applicants to have a better understanding of what NCSG
does and show this in their statement of interest. I am not at all
suggesting more eligibility criteria but on the form of application, I
would like the applicants be given hints as to what NCSG does.

- Deletion of applications after inactivity (we need to delete their data
in case of rejection)

- Our privacy policy

- Inactivity of EC members and what to do about it

Farzaneh