[NCSG-EC] One applicant for ABR - Europe- ICANN Barcelona

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:54:22 EEST 2018

Hi EC

Here is Olga's application for the ABR underserved region I told you about.

We only received one application for the call for ABR for travel and that
is Olga. I think she is pretty good and qualified and with some mentoring
and training, she can contribute.

Let me know what you think, I would like to send the response by Friday to
ICANN travel so that they arrange things. If I don't receive any objections
I will send her name on Friday. If I hear agreements, then I will send it
sooner :)

Best

Farzaneh