[NCSG-EC] The second contract on CIVICRM /Discovery - Membership Management and Elections

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 00:00:05 EEST 2018

Dear all,

Here is the second contract on CIVICRM from WAPIX for the discovery phase.
It includes the discovery phase for the elections as well as membership
management and I think we will be better off if they know that they will be
working on elections as well and have a broader picture. We will first
start on membership then move to elections.

I have asked them to remove ICANN's name and replace with NCSG.

I will sign this contract (after ICANN is replaced with NCSG) as well and
will send the invoices to you next week, get them paid and start the
process. I will send the total amount of the payments to you first.

I have created a folder on Google Drive which will contain all the
invoices, contracts etc related to CIVICRM and will periodically update it.
Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HIQstOFEM69NVdJBmKmgDSCJbGQkCO6a?usp=sharing

Best regards,

Farzaneh