[NCSG-EC] Fwd: [Ext] Re: NCSG Application Status

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:13:36 EEST 2018

I don't see a specific Dns activity or how they want to focus on that. I
think it will come along though considering their activities are related to
our values. But if other ec members agree we approve them and ask their
plans for getting active in DNS policy. Perhaps they can use their website
to inform journalists about whois, domain policies etc.

Farzaneh