[NCSG-EC] Fwd: [Ext] Re: NCSG Membership Application - Request for more information

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Tue Jul 17 22:17:48 EEST 2018

Dear All,

Please see below for review.  This is a response from Rights of Young Foundation, to email requesting further information.

—
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: ‭+44 7846 471777‬

Begin forwarded message: