[NCSG-EC] Individual applicants

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 11:29:18 EEST 2018

So our data base again has started not saving comments.

I am gonna evaluate the individual members on this thread please chime in.

Paulo Tavares: Next gen, has genuine interest, Claudio Lucena is his
reference. Approve.

Juan Peirano: Solid application. First discloses his commercial past but
also explains why he wants to join now: Approve

Austin: Austin is a PhD student in Internet governace. I know his adviser
and he is great. Approve

Raphael: I approve. Long term participant of CCWG - Did great work in
jurisdiction group.approve

Catalina Gonzales: approve

Amr El Sadr: We all know Amr. Long term NCSG member, left, was on a break
and fortunately he is back :) Approve

[image: Screenshot 2018-07-14 04.10.19.png]

Farzaneh