[NCSG-EC] Glitch in civicrm/ a managed service is needed

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:05:07 EEST 2018

Thanks Farzi for working on this,

I will raise this issue at the NPOC EC meeting on the 18th. I'd be willing
to share at least third of the cost between NCUC and NPOC. The current
situation is a nightmare where we don't actually get our work done anymore
and will look very unprofessional to our new members especially.

>From the new organisational applicants:

Campaign for Personal Prescription Importation
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20180622_safe_affordable_prescription_medications_online_is_a_human_right/
is quite well related and mentions this specific campaign. I would approve
them.

Rights of Young Foundation
http://www.nayd.org/ryf.htm Doesn't really say anything about DNS, nor in
the application. Not approved or let's ask for more info.

Online System Network ltd
After all, it seems it's actually a commercial company (ltd) Not approved,
I don't think we need ask for more info after all.

-Raoul