[NCSG-EC] Adoption of two Operating Procedures on Re-allocation of ICANN Travel Slots and Members Removal

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 07:03:28 EEST 2018

I need comments on this and if you agree with the docs and don't think the
additions I made are substantive then we can adopt it. I just added some
information regarding the allocation of slots by ICANN. It's informational.

There are a couple of questions by Elsa in NCSG removal of members
procedure which needs to be answered by us and if there are substantive
changes then I suggest putting the document up for comments for a shorter
period of time on NCSG mailing list and then adopt. We can seek comment on
the parts that we believe substantive changes have been made and not the
full document.

Would be grateful for answers by Friday.

Best
Farzaneh