[NCSG-EC] NCSG Elections Timeline

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Wed Jul 4 03:13:37 EEST 2018

Hi All,

So I got confused on this: did not we approve the gender and region limit rules for the GNSO Council election in the NCSG EC under Tapani chairpersonship?

So in the end, do we have those 2 person gender and region quotas for this election or not?

Best wishes,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I