[NCSG-EC] Please Review: NCSG ABR

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Mon Feb 5 22:26:38 EET 2018

These were sent as I was getting on a plane for the intercessional meeting, and 24 hours wasn’t enough time to review and comment on them before they were due for submission.  Ideally, these proposals could be provided at least a week in advance so we can have ample time to meaningfully review and provide feedback on them before they are due for submission.

Thanks,
Robin