[NCSG-EC] Access to Google Drive for the CIVI invoices and Contracts

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 02:38:23 EEST 2018

Hi all,
The following individuals have been given the password to the
CIVICRM folder which contains our contract with the CIVICRM company we
hired, all invoices and I will also add all the meetings we have had with
the CIVICRM contact point so far and all the communications. I don't want
to burden them with responsibility so questions should primary come to me
as long as I am chair. Remmy and Thato have access as FC members, others
are NCUC and NPOC members just to be in the loop or check the folder if
they have questions and I also wanted Tapani and Rafik be able to keep
themselves updated as they wish since they know about database management.

Juan
Robin
Rafik
Tapani