[NCSG-EC] Next EC meeting - April 7 at 1300?

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Mar 21 12:25:21 EET 2017

Dear EC members,

Would you be available for our next meeting on April 7 at 1300 UTC?

I know the time isn't convenient for all, but after coming Daylight
Savings Time changes there are exactly two hours in the day that
aren't between 00 and 06 for any of us, if I got it right:

UTC  	    1300
Toronto	     9am
Los Angeles  6am
Banjul	     1pm
Helsinki     4pm
Melbourne   11pm

and

UTC  	    2000
Toronto	     4pm
Los Angeles  1pm
Banjul	     8pm
Helsinki    11pm
Melbourne    6am

In either case it'll go past midnight for someone if we need more than
an hour, and someone's got to wake up at 6am in any event (and for
Monika it'd be Saturday morning).

So unless some of you like meetings at odd hours, I propose to
have our calls at either of those hours, perhaps alternating or
deciding case-by-case depending on people's availability, or
sticking with the first one if Robin prefers mornings and wants
to make life easier for Monika.

While at it, looking at the calendar for subsequent meetings the next
one could be May 5, then June 2, then some day in Johannesburg, then
July 21 or 28, then August 18 or 25. If you already know you have
conflicts with these dates, please let me know.

--
Tapani Tarvainen