[NCSG-EC] Fwd: URGENT: JUNE ICANN59 Meeting - Johannesburg - Supported Travelers/Contractor Travelers Database Due by 23 March 2017

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Wed Mar 15 17:55:01 EET 2017

Dear Tapani,

Joan will take the NPOC slot on the NCSG Ex for ICANN59.  Except someone
else pulls out from NCSG EXCOM then I can come, but Joan has our slot.

Thanks

Poncelet

On 15 March 2017 at 14:40, Tapani Tarvainen via NCSG-EC <
ncsg-ec at lists.ncsg.is> wrote:

> Dear EC members,
>
> Please consult with your Constituency Chairs or ExComs as
> appropriate and confirm who would be using your NCSG travel
> slots to South Africa.
>
> Note the deadline is even earlier than before: ICANN wants
> names by 23 March, one week from now.
>
> --
> Tapani Tarvainen
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org> -----
>

> Dear All,
>

> In order to service your travel needs for ICANN59 in Johannesburg in a
> timely fashion, please submit your ICANN59 Meeting database to
> gnso-secs at icann.org <mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>  by 23 MARCH 2017.
>
> A timely response would be appreciated in view of visa issues and the OFAC
> review.
>
> Please note that if you are a GNSO supported traveler with a designated
> hotel accommodation funding, a hotel room is automatically secured for you,
> please DO NOT book your own hotel as it is un-reimbursable.
>

> Please note that when requesting travel support, in the interest of
> fairness
> and in light of budget restrictions we would like you to take the following
> into consideration:
>

> 1.         Respond timely to ICANN Travel regarding your upcoming travel to
> Johannesburg.
>
> 2.         If possible please book direct travel requests. Detours and
> multi-stop trips are unfortunately not guaranteed.
>
> 3.         Strictly limit your travel from your home to the ICANN meeting
> venue.
>
> 4.         The approved arrival and departure dates are 25 June to 30 June
> to ensure your participation in the meetings.
>
>             If travelers want to extend their stay this must be done at
> their own expense and should contact the hotel directly once the ICANN
> hotel
> confirmation has be sent to them.
>
> 5.        If you require a visa to enter the country, please make sure to
> acquire your visa immediately. Please contact the ICANN travel team to let
> them know you will need a visa.
>

> Many thanks for your cooperation!
>

> With kind regards,
>
> Terri
>
>             ---
>
> Terri Agnew
>
> Secretariat Services Coordinator, GNSO

> Email:   <mailto:terri.agnew at icann.org> terri.agnew at icann.org
>
> Skype ID:  terri.agnew.icann
>

> Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting
> the
> <https://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/
> presentations/policy
> -efforts.htm#newcomers> GNSO Newcomer pages

> ----- End forwarded message -----

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240