[NCSG-EC] Meeting with select board members

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Fri Mar 10 17:34:14 EET 2017

I notice on the ICANN agenda it says this is an "EC mtg" with the board members, is that right?  I seem to recall this discussion used to be open to all NCSG members at the mtg who wanted to chat with the board members.  Is that still the case and this discussion is open to all our members at the mtg and the schedule on the ICANN website labels it inaccurately?  Or is this now a discussion that is just open to NCSG EC members at the meeting?

Thanks,
Robin