[NCSG-EC] Temporary alternate to Johannesburg

Zalnieriute, Monika Monika.Zalnieriute at EUI.eu
Tue Jun 6 10:49:56 EEST 2017

Hi Tapani,

Thanks, I get the point. And what about Micheal - is he also covered - partially or fully?

Yes, I guess it makes sense to get Avri the hotel if we decide to appoint her,

What does Joan think?

Best wishes,

Monika

Kind regards,

Dr. Monika Zalnieriute

Post-Doctoral Fellow @ Melbourne Law School |

The University of Melbourne I law.unimelb.edu.au I

185 Pelham St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia I

Visiting Fellow @ Center for Media, Data and Society I

Central European University I cmds.ceu.edu I

Representative @ Executive Committee I

Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group I ICANN I icann.org I