[NCSG-EC] Procedural errors

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Jul 31 19:00:53 EEST 2017

Hi Joan,

Thank you, but first we'll have to work out Ed's removal properly,
and we do need a new decision, by current EC.

What we could and probably should do is decide that Tatiana will
be appointed as replacement as soon as Ed's removal from the council
is formally confirmed, so there'd be no danger of a gap in our
council represenation.

Tapani