[NCSG-EC] EC call on Friday at 1600 UTC

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Wed Jul 26 23:20:41 EEST 2017

Thanks for the agenda.  I started going through the membership applications and I clicked "save" afterwords, but my comments and votes are not showing up anywhere.  Does it take some time for them to show up in the system?

Also, here is a link to the NCSG removal procedures:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JcHBNGsD1tYDdkzGbAxt7T6CbRFj-_SzTdK_oN7Q2jI/

These procedures have been completed and ready to go since May, so hopefully we move forward with them this week.

Thanks,
Robin