[NCSG-EC] EC call on Friday at 1600 UTC

Tapani Tarvainen ncsg at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Jul 24 18:47:08 EEST 2017

Dear all,

It seems 1600 UTC on Friday is the best time for our meeting,
so let's have it then.

Agenda:

* Membership applications
* Election preparations
* Temporary alternate councillor appointment
* Constituency review
* Member removal procedures
* AOB

If we can agree on the temporary alternate on the list there's no
need to talk about it during the call, of course.

Also, in order to save time during the call, it would be appreciated
if you could go through the member applications in advance and
indicate your approvals or concerns in the EC evaluation box. Note
that you must click [Save] afterwards or your comments will be lost.
If we could get a significant part of new applicants agreed on that
way it'd save time during the call.

The last two items are not urgent and can be dropped if we run out of
time.

If you have other issues you wish to bring to the meeting, please
let us know as soon as possible.

Thank you,

--
Tapani Tarvainen