[NCSG-EC] [EC-NCSG] Temporary replacement for council

Joan Kerr joankerr at fbsc.org
Mon Jul 17 20:29:56 EEST 2017

Hi Robin, All

Why is the NCSG EC being sent info via ipjustice.

Virus-free.
<#m_1870093055706372106_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> As it is now our job to appoint a temporary replacement to the GNSO
> Council for the seat that Ed Morris has vacated, I'd like to nominate
> Tatiana Tropina to the position.  As you probably already know, Tatiana has
> put in an incredible amount of work to advance human rights in the CCWG
> Accountability in the last several years.  She's a smart Russian attorney
> who lectures frequently on cybersecurity issues in her day job, and who
> currently who lives in Berlin.  Appointing Tatiana would also allow us to
> keep our regional balance as well, as we'd be swapping out one European for
> another.  This seat will go up for election in the coming weeks, so it is a
> short appointment, In the meantime, Tatiana can jump in now without much of
> a learning curve at all, since she has been so active and engaged in
> several working groups over the last few years as well as a NCSG Policy
> Committee member until a few months ago.  I hope we all can agree to
> appoint Tatiana to fill-in on council quickly, so we c
>  an get back to our other work.  Thank you.
>
> Best,
> Robin

Joan Kerr,

Social Entrepreneur, Humanitarian

T: +1 (416) 907-0783

Skype: joankerr_fbsc

fbsc.org, www.fbsc.eco

Chair: Victory Garden Leadership Implementation Team

Chair: IEEE Smart Villages Project, Sustainable Agriculture Working Group

Chair: Agricultural Track, IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference

Chair: ICANN Not for Profit Operational Concerns Constituency

Advisor, IEEE Humanitarian Initiatives Committee

Advisor, Climate Smart Agriculture Youth Network, (CSAYN) Global
Coordination Unit